Deadline October 2, 2013
The successful applicant will provide assessment, consultation and direct treatment with clients within Eastern Counties as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Physiotherapy and registered with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario;
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of recent clinical experience. Community experience working with children and the elderly is considered an asset;
- Valid CPR certificate.
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain empathetic and therapeutic relationships;
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Ability to work independently while exercising sound professional judgment;
- Valid driver’s license and full access to a vehicle.
For more information or to apply visit https://ccac.njoyn.com/cl4/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=ZVtQDVBZQRlyEHQFRUggE1F....