Deadline November 29, 2013
Abstracts are now being accepted on-line for the 9th National Community Health Nurses Conference.
June 2-4, 2014
The call for abstracts is based on A Blueprint For Action For Community Health Nursing In Canada which can be viewed at the following link under the section Publications 2011: http://www.chnc.ca/documents/2011March30Blueprint_Final.pdf.
- Advancing Community Health Nursing in Canada
Participant Outcome Objectives
- Acquire tools, products and processes to advance practice
- Generate research questions, connections and opportunities
- Discover innovative leadership strategies
- Strengthen CHN visibility and identity
The conference themes will follow the 6 areas of the Blueprint for Action:
- Workforce Development
- Scope of Practice and Role Clarity
- CHN Leadership and Voice
- Interprofessional & Intersectoral Partnerships
- Health System Transformation
- Community Health Nursing Education
Abstract submissions are encouraged from nurses in practice, administration, education, research and policy as well as student nurses. Abstracts may be submitted in either English or French.
For more details visit http://chnc.ca/nursing-conference-abstracts.cfm.
Deadline to submit is November 29, 2013.