Deadline January 6, 2014
The Royal’s Foundation is currently accepting nominations to present six Inspiration Awards at its 2014 Inspiration Awards on Friday, February 28, 2014.
Do you know someone who has:
- Educated and inspired others as a result of their own personal experience with mental illness and/or addiction or the experiences of family members, colleagues or others
- Demonstrated extraordinary commitment and inspiration by personally overcoming or supporting others to conquer the challenges of living with mental illness and/or addiction
- Contributed to the understanding of addiction and/or mental illness
- Dedicated tireless effort to reducing the stigma associated with mental illness and/or addiction
- Served as a model of hope and inspiration to others
A selection committee comprised of health professionals, community leaders, client advocates and staff will select individuals to be honoured with an Inspiration Award. All nominees will be formally recognized in April 2014.
The nomination package is online: http://www.theroyal.ca/foundation/our-events/inspiration-awards-gala/nom.... The deadline is January 6th, 2014.
Any questions? Contact Tracey in The Foundation Office: [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your submissions.