February 8, 2014
11:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Food Forward Centre, 2 Homewood Avenue
In this mini-conference on good food work, participants will
- have opportunities to learn how to build sustainable food systems and community food security through career
- learn important skills such as grant writing
- gain ideas and tips for the food job search and career development
- and learn from those who've made a go at it.
Format includes Q&A, discussions with a critical look at the future of community food work, and more.
Presenters include Dave Kranenburg, CSI; Emma Poin, TAS; and Ratsamy Pathammavong, Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- $30 for Food Forward CSA members/monthly contributors
- Lunch and refreshments provided
Only 20 spots available! Register now at http://pushfoodforward.nationbuilder.com/member.
For more information, please go to http://pushfoodforward.com/.
Funds support the new Food Forward Centre.