March 4-6, 2014
Waterloo Inn Conference Hotel
This two-day plus learning event is geared to senior leaders in organizations committed to making change by building solutions to challenging problems. The learning event will enable senior leaders to develop strategies to make bold changes to their organizations and the world. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in deep learning around principles of strategic learning, risk-taking and how evaluation can be the launchboard for bold change! The conference will feature international policy and evaluation experts who will work with participants on how to be bold, how to use evaluation for its higher purpose and how to strengthen cultures in organizations focused on learning and risk-taking.
To participate in the workshop you must:
- Be committed to trying a new strategy, approach or idea in your organization
- Be a change maker in the non-profit sector
- Be open to having fun and learning how to make evaluation work for you
The cost for registration is $1250 ($1,550 after February 14th) and $625 for any additional participants ($775 after Feburary 14th), which includes:
- The development of a detailed change and evaluation plan
- Tuesday night keynote speaker and networking reception
- Two plus days of active learning
- Exposure to leading experts and funders interested in supporting strategic learning
- Meals & beverages for two breakfasts, two lunches, and two receptions
- Coaches throughout the three day event who will support your personal learning goals as it pertains to evaluation, making change and creating an evaluative culture
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.capacitywr.ca/nexit.