The Best Start Resource Centre is sponsoring this forum that will bring together policy makers and practitioners from across the province of Ontario to explore five critical maternal and newborn health areas:
1. Workplace reproductive health
2. Prevention of teen pregnancies
3. Pre-term birth prevention
4. Folic acid issues and awareness
5. Reaching low income women
There is no registration fee but registration is limited to 250 participants. For more information please visit the Best Start web site: http://www.opc.on.ca/beststart/Forumagenda.html or call 416-408-2121 ext. 2260 or 1-800-397-9567 Conference will be held at the Regal Constellation Hotel in Toronto.