No deadline notes
Primary Purpose: The Research Associate will participate in the planning and implementation of a province-wide knowledge translation initiative, in partnership with the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (MOHLTC) and Osteoporosis Canada. The individual will be hired on a two-year contract.
- Master’s or PhD in health research or related degree
- The position could be considered as a postdoctoral fellowship for someone interested in knowledge translation.
- Proficient in qualitative research, with capabilities in quantitative research and mixed methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point). Experience with SPSS or SAS quantitative software will be considered an asset.
- Applicants should have previous experience leading large-scale projects.
- Evidence of strong communication skills and professional interpersonal skills is required.
- Skills in project management, knowledge translation and report writing will be an asset.
- Some travel will be required within Ontario.
Submission deadline: ASAP
Lora Giangregorio, PhD
Department of Kinesiology
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W.
Waterloo, ON N1H 8K4
519 888 4567 x 36357