June 19, 2014
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EDT)
Centre for Social Innovation - Annex, 720 Bathurst Street
- Are you a social innovator trying to change the world, but unsure if you're succeeding?
- Are you a funder or investor seeking to support impactful ideas in getting off the ground, yet unsure what to expect from your funded projects?
- Are you looking to build a culture of sustained innovation over the slow, stop-and-start process of traditional product or service design?
- Do you want the thinking tools to help you in all three of these domains?
In this interactive 1-day workshop you'll find answers to these questions and learn:
- How to see and think about innovation through a systems lens;
- The principles of developmental evaluation and design as they apply to generating adaptive and sustainable programs, products and services;
- How to develop feedback systems (data collection) that meets your needs and fits your resources;
- How to define and envision social innovation for your enterprise;
- How to ask better questions of your work to lead innovation, rather than stifle it altogether;
- The fundamentals of strategy as it relates to a social innovation mission and evaluation;
- The design fundamentals for creating sustainable, creative, and impactful programs.
Speaker: Cameron Norman
For more information or to register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/evaluating-social-innovation-tickets-1154756....