Deadline June 13, 2014
Cochrane Training is drafting a new Cochrane Training and Professional Development Strategy to plan our activities over the next three years. We hope to ensure that our activities are as useful as possible. Our activities should support the quality of our published reviews, and support professional and leadership development of our wide range of contributors.
Your assistance is now needed to help us identify those activities that will provide the greatest benefit to Cochrane contributors. Wherever you are located, whatever your role with Cochrane, your feedback is welcome.
How you can contribute
The formal consultation period is now open, and will run from May 26 to June 13 2014 (three weeks).
Full details of the consultation are available on the Cochrane Training website at http://training.cochrane.org/about/strategy. To provide your feedback, you can:
- read the consultation document: http://training.cochrane.org/sites/training.cochrane.org/files/uploads/T...
- complete the online feedback survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cochranetraining
- participate in one of the webinars scheduled in the coming weeks – sign up here: http://doodle.com/ds27epv3sfg6c9qh
- contribute to the online forum: http://www.cochrane.org/forums/current-or-one-forums/training-strategy
- email, Skype or phone Miranda Cumpston, the Senior Training Co-ordinator (contact [email protected])
Please feel free to circulate this invitation to your networks of contributors – we would love this consultation to receive a wide range of feedback.