March 4, 2015
BMO Centre, 295 Rectory Street
The Middlesex-London Health Unit is hosting an engaging and interactive Breakfast Workshop called “Active at Work?" …It matters more than you think! with keynote speakers Dr. Shauna Burke, School of Health Studies, Western University and Dr. Michael Rouse, Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University.
- Improve productivity in your workplace by increasing physical activity and reducing sedentary behaviour
- Find out how Workplace Wellness Programs can improve your ROI
Breakfast is at 7:30 a.m.; speakers will follow at 8:15 a.m.
Who should attend?
- Wellness committee representatives
- Anyone in your organization who is concerned with the cost of employee absenteeism and benefits as well as improving employee productivity
- Practitioners who work in workplace health
For more information and to register on line visit http://activeatwork.eventbrite.com.