March 25 & 26 or June 10 & 11, 2015
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Metro Hall at 55 John Street, Rm 314 Day 1, Rm 308 Day 2
Great Speakers on Key Topics:
- Why do women use substances? Substance Use, Mothers & Child Welfare Harm Reduction in a VAW Shelter Setting Connecting Substance Use & Trauma
- Sex Work & Harm Reduction Imprisoned Women & Use
- Success Stories
This is a free workshop. To register, contact Toronto Health Connection at 416-338-7600 or [email protected].
- Please let us know at registration if you require accommodation.
- This is a scent free environment.
- No lunch provided.
- Bring a USB key if you want copies of the powerpoints