March 13, 2015
The Corporation of the County of Huron Huron County Health Unit Requires
One (1) Temporary Full Time Summer Nutrition Student
The Huron County Health Unit requires a Nutrition Student to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of health professionals. The student will assist with planning, implementing and evaluating nutrition and chronic disease programs and services to enhance health and prevent disease throughout Huron County.
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program in Food/Nutrition in an Ontario University, returning to full time studies in September 2015
- Strong computer skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with volunteers, youth, agencies and organizations
- Sound knowledge base of community chronic disease issues/programs
- Completion of course work in community nutrition
- Valid Ontario driver's license and a reliable vehicle
Hours: Temporary Full Time – 35 hours per week (weekends may be required)
Salary Range: As per non-union student grid
Please forward your letter of application and resume in one PDF document by 4:30 pm on March 13th, 2015 to:
Email: humanresources [at] huroncounty [dot] ca
County of Huron
1 Courthouse Square
Goderich, Ontario N7A 1M2
Confidential Fax: 519.524.4172
The County of Huron is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Posted Feb 23rd, 2015