Are you looking to build your skills and competence in policy and program planning, communications, surveillance, epidemiology, biostatistics, analytical skills, evaluation or evidence-informed decision-making? Skills Online can help.
Registration for spring facilitated courses is from March 16-April 26, 2015. Self-directed courses are available at any time during the year.
To register, please visit http://www.skillsonline.ca.
For detailed descriptions of current courses, please click https://skillsonline.ca/shared/lars/moduleDescription.html.
- EPI1 - Basic Epidemiological Concepts ($75)
- EPI2 - Measurement of Health Status ($175)
- EPI3 - Epidemiological Methods ($175)
- APP1 - Outbreak Investigation and Management ($175)
- APP2 - Epidemiology of Chronic Disease ($175)
- HLT - Health Literacy for Public Health Practitioners ($175)
- STA1 - Introduction to Biostatistics ($175)
- SUR1 - Introduction to Surveillance ($175)
- SUR2 - Communicating Data Effectively ($175)
- COR1 - Core Competencies for Public Health in Canada Toolkit (no cost)
- PHP1 - Introduction to Public Health in Canada (no cost)
- PHP4 - Introduction to Literature Searching (no cost)
Skills Online is a program of the Public Health Agency of Canada.