Deadline July 17, 2015
This conference is hosted by Perinatal Services BC, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority. It is an opportunity for health care professionals interested in the care of pregnant and postpartum women and their newborns to be updated on new research and clinical best practices across the continuum of perinatal and newborn care.
March 11-12, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
This conference will engage health care professionals from a wide range of disciplines in knowledge transfer and interprofessional collaboration in order to provide the best care possible and ensure healthy mothers and babies. The format will include plenaries, breakout sessions, poster sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Review clinical best practices and new research acquired from researchers, experts, and fellow participants, which will inform the care of pregnant and postpartum women and newborns;
- Reflect on five new developments across the continuum of care from conception to postpartum that will impact clinical practice;
- Discuss current surveillance and system improvements in perinatal services that are relevant to improving maternal/fetal and newborn outcomes; and
- Integrate knowledge learned by engaging in dialogue with other health care professionals from a range of disciplines.
Who should attend?
This conference will be of interest to all those who are interested in care for pregnant women and their newborns. The interdisciplinary audience includes but is not limited to:
- allied health professionals
- nurse practitioners
Abstract submissions are now being accepted for breakout sessions and interactive poster presentations. Please refer to our abstract submission guidelines for more information: http://interprofessional.ubc.ca/HealthyMothersHealthyBabies2016/AdvanceN....
The abstract must be submitted by online electronic submission: .https://secure.dentistry.ubc.ca/interprofessional/submissionForm.asp?con...
Deadline for abstract submission is July 17, 2015.