June 19, 2015
1:00-2:30 p.m. EST.
Join CAMH’s Aboriginal Engagement and Outreach and Health Promotion Resource Centre for a free webinar that will share the findings of the HOS:CasI project, a three year collaboration between the National Native Addictions Partnership Foundation (NNAPF), the Assembly of First Nations (AFN), the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), and the University of Saskatchewan (UofS) and funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Presenters will discuss a new assessment instrument, the Native Wellness Assessment (NWA™), that measures the impact of cultural interventions on client wellness.
- Colleen Dell, University of Saskatchewan
- Mary Deleary, National Native Addictions Partnership Foundation
- Overview the HOS:Casl project
- Discuss the applicability of NWA™ for provincial service providers and community organizations or networks
- Share several free resources
Register for this webinar here: http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/free-webinar-honouring-our-strengths-tickets-....