Deadline February 29, 2016
Temporary Full Time
The Huron County Health Unit requires a Nutrition Student to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of health professionals. The student will provide technical and facilitative services to support the development and implementation of food, nutrition and health promotion programs within Huron County.
- Enrollment in a Dietitians of Canada accredited undergraduate Food/Nutrition program or graduate program working towards becoming a registered dietitian
- Ability to prepare reports, conduct research and compile data
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound knowledge of Huron County and the ability to work with its stakeholders, agencies and organizations
- Completion of course work in community nutrition
- Valid Ontario driver's license and a reliable vehicle, travel is required
Hours: Temporary Full Time – 35 hours per week (weekends may be required)
Salary Range: As per non-union student grid
Please forward your letter of application and resume in one PDF document by
4:30pm February 29th, 2016 to:
Email: humanresources [at] huroncounty [dot] ca
County of Huron
1 Courthouse Square
Goderich, Ontario N7A 1M2
Confidential Fax: 519.524.4172
The County of Huron is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Posted Feb 10th, 2016