March 29-April 1, 2016
The Nottawasaga Inn and Resort
A Variety of Workshops, Discussions, Lectures, Brainstorming Sessions and Approaches
- Creating Readiness For Change, Tom Regehr, Founder CAST Canada
- Trauma Informed Brain Injury Across Sectors, Becca Partington, Coordinator, CAST Canada
- Military and Family Support, Trauma Informed Motivational Interviewing, Kayla Lamrock, et al.
- Trauma Informed Motivational Interviewing can cause further pain and trauma, Tom Walker, MSW, RSW, Human Factors Specialist, ORNGE, with Becca Partington and Tom Regehr of CAST Canada
- Trauma Informed M.I.
- Prevalence of Brain Injury
- Military Support
- Creating Readiness for Change
Request for Personal Experience
- Volunteers--Have you been a volunteer? Do you have volunteers? Come and share your experience at this focus group
- Military Member or Family--Are you part of the military culture? Do you feel supported? We’d like to hear about your experience.
For more details or to register, visit http://www.castcanadafusion.com.