Cornwall & Casselman, Ontario
Deadline May 26, 2016
Office: 1 Temporary Full Time position in Cornwall and Casselman (for 4 to 6 months, pending funding)
Salary: $33.79 to $38.47 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits and 6% in lieu of vacation
Description of Job:
The incumbent will be responsible to provide education in matters related to community health protection, primarily on food safety, water quality and health hazards prevention; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Certificate in Public Health Inspection.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
Applications will be accepted until May 26, 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
Cornwall, Ontario K6J 5T1
or by e-mail to email@example.com
or online at http://www.eohu.ca