No deadline noted
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health is currently seeking a Regional Knowledge Exchange Lead for its Regional Services, Eastern Region within the Provincial System Support Program. Reporting to the Regional Manager, and taking strategic direction from the EENet Supervisor in the Provincial System Support Program, the Regional Knowledge Exchange Lead will play an important connective role with local Eastern Region stakeholders. This position is an integral member of the Eastern Region Service Collaborative Regional Implementation Teams and the province-wide Evidence Exchange Network (EENet) team.
This position will be responsible for a variety of knowledge exchange activities within the Eastern Region and across Ontario, including:
- Facilitating access to appropriate and tailored evidence and information about promising practices to support service collaboratives’ decision-making and implementation;
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement, building and fostering relationships with service collaborative members and community stakeholders;
- Developing products and tools to enhance implementation of system interventions;
- Developing service collaborative communication strategies and knowledge exchange products to build knowledge and awareness of initiatives, leading practices and lessons learned;
- Developing training and sustainability supports to ensure continued success of the system change within the service collaborative communities;
- Acting as a two-way conduit for information sharing between EENet (http://eenet.ca), EENetConnect (http://www.eenetconnect.ca) and local communities;
- Acting as a bridge for knowledge producers and knowledge users (e.g. planning tables, LHINs, community MH&A programs, hospital MH&A programs, Human Services and Justice Committees, public health bodies, etc);
- Enhancing community capacity to engage in knowledge exchange (KE) activities and use evidence for decision-making;
- Promoting and sharing different forms of evidence through EENet and partner networks;
- Developing KE products and organizing KE activities for the region and the broader network;
- Building and fostering networks between community, hospital, university research centres, LHINS, other local and regional planning bodies and other community mental health and addictions stakeholders for knowledge exchange purposes;
- Supporting EENet Communities of Interest related to Ontario’s mental health and addictions system
You will support a healthy workplace that embraces diversity, encourages teamwork and complies with all applicable and regulatory requirements. This position is located in Kingston and will involve travel within the Eastern Region.
The successful candidate will have a Master’s degree in Health Services, Knowledge Translation Research or a related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience. He/she must be able to work independently and possess the ability for self-directed learning; as well as being able to collaborate well with team members, work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, and identify and facilitate the development of strategic partnerships.
Your experience will include but not be limited to: the development and leadership of complex communication and knowledge exchange strategies for multi-stakeholder initiatives, with demonstrated ability to research, analyze and develop knowledge exchange options; development and coordination of a range of knowledge exchange methods (e.g. communities of practice, communities of interest, newsletters, workshops, online collaborative spaces, online repositories, etc.); management of complex projects; development of work plans and communication plans; facilitation of professional groups; adult education and training; literature search, quality appraisal, rapid review, applicability assessment and interpretation, and synthesis; working with diverse stakeholders within government and/or research environments, and navigating complex partnerships.
Your demonstrated skills will include: an understanding of knowledge exchange conceptual models, frameworks and strategies; systems thinking in complex environments; strong oral and written communication skills; networking, relationship building, interpersonal skills; problem solving and time management; proficiency in web-based tools and MS Office software, including spreadsheet and presentation applications, and comfortable with web and social media technologies. Experience developing infographics and videos is considered an asset. A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle is required. Bilingualism (French/English) or proficiency in a second language would be an asset.
For more information and to apply online please visit http://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/camh/JobDescription.asp?SuperCate....