June 21, 2016
Join us for a conversation about impact measurement for social enterprises, and help set the stage for the sector’s future success in Ontario.
The Mowat Centre is bringing together global leaders in social enterprise impact measurement to share learning and emerging trends, and to provide fresh and practical insight into the challenges facing social enterprises today.
The ability for social enterprises to tell a clear and compelling story of impact is critical to investor confidence, funder stewardship and community trust. We will learn from leading experts and investors about what is working internationally and lay the groundwork for a future vision for impact measurement for social enterprises in Ontario.
- Jaan Aps, Co-Founder and Chairman, Estonian Social Enterprise Network, Stories for Impact
- Marcus Hulme, Social Impact Director, Big Society Capital
- Laurie Mook, Assistant Professor, Nonprofit Leadership and Management, School of Community Resources and Development Arizona State University
- Sara Olsen, Founding Partner, Social Venture Technology Group
- Dan Osusky, Standards Development Manager, B Lab
- Anton Simanowitz, Director, Social Performance Solutions
- Tickets: $156
- Not for Profit Rate Available: $120.
- Prices include tax & Eventbrite hosting fees. Full day includes light breakfast, keynotes, lunch, and breakout session with international and local subject matter experts in social enterprise impact measurement.
Please send questions or comments to email@example.com.
The Unpacking Impact forum is an event hosted by the Mowat Centre and made possible with the support from Ontario’s Ministry of Economic Development and Infrastructure (MEDEI).