June 14, 2016
10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Sheraton Centre Toronto, Sheraton Hall
This panel is seventh in an ongoing series at the CPHA conferences that examines how and why after new investments and greater focus on public health in Canada it still feels that public health is operating as a collection of parts rather than as a whole system.
- Garry Aslanyan, World Health Organization
- Peter Donnelly, President and CEO, Public Health Ontario
- Monika Dutt, Medical Officer of Health, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Nancy Edwards, Scientific Director, CIHR - Institute of Population and Public Health
- Larry Stinson, Director of Operations, Peterborough Public Health & Former President, Ontario Public Health Association
- Michael Moore, CEO, Public Health Association of Australia & President, World Federation of Public Health Associations
This panel is supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
For more information on the Public Health 2016 conference, please visit http://www.cpha.ca/en/conferences/conf2016.aspx.