What is CLiP-LCP?
Collaborative Leadership in Practice (CLiP) is a two-year bilingual project to strengthen collaborative, equitable and inclusive leadership in the non-profit sector —specifically in the context of partnerships and networks.
Through this Project, co-leads Health Nexus and Ontario Public Health Associate (OPHA) are collaborating with other external partners to share research, resources and learning opportunities that:
- Increase knowledge and understanding of processes and policies that centre equity-seeking communities in leadership and decision-making.
- Develop organizational skills to implement equitable leadership, based on promising practices from partnerships/networks across Ontario.
- Facilitate a culture shift which recognizes the need to examine and redistribute power and resources to achieve more collective and equitable practices.
As part of the Collaborative Leadership in Practice Project, we are developing practical tools and templates to help you reflect on, talk about, assess and build equity within your partnerships and networks. Each template or tool can help at specific moments with specific tasks or challenges. The tools and templates are designed for individuals who are part of equity seeking groups, as well as those wishing to act as an ally. See our two latest tools at http://www.clip-lcp.org/resources/.
- Analysis of Group Membership: A template for Collaborative Leadership in Practice
- Partnership Conversation Starter: A CLiP Template
To learn more about CLiP-LCP please visit our site: http://www.clip-lcp.org/.