November 15, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital
We are pleased to offer our End of Grant Knowledge Translation (KT) Course, which is designed to provide grant writers with the needed tools to write the KT portion of their grant applications. Course attendees will use their own grants to develop an end of grant KT plan.
- Kim Barnhardt (Communications, Canadian Medical Association Journal)
- Nadia Bashir, PhD, Research Coordinator, Knowledge Translation Program, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital
- Jessie McGowan (Adjunct professor, Department of Medicine, University of Ottawa; Associate Editor, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology)
- A framework for end of grant KT
- Assessing impact of research – how to use and interpret bibliometrics and altmetrics
- Approach to media and social media
Please visit our website (http://ktcanada.org/event/end-of-grant-kt-workshop/) or contact Gail Klein ([email protected]) for further details.