October 31, 2016
By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Clarify and state the role of spirometry as an objective measurement of lung disease
- Review spirometry testing, terms and measurements
- Identify the criteria for best test acceptability/repeatability
- Gain confidence in the interpretation of spirometry through case study practice
Presenter, Spirometry Interpretation: Dr. Itamar E. Tamari, MD, CCFP, FCFP
- Please contact your local (on-site) OTN Telemedicine Coordinator to register your site.
- URL: https://schedule.otn.ca/tsm/portal/nonclinical/details.do?request.reques...
- Host System: Ontario Lung Association, TOR_OLA_2682_OLA_01