November 3, 2016
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or 1:30-4:30 p.m. (choose one)
Toronto Reference Library, Learning Centre, 1-789 Yonge Street
Community Legal Education Ontario/Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario (CLEO) is offering a free workshop for community workers.
The workshop covers these topics:
- Helping your clients detect when a problem has a legal aspect
- Knowing about different reliable sources of legal information
- Understanding how to easily and efficiently find legal information
- Knowing the options for referring clients to get legal advice and representation
- Understanding the difference between legal information and legal advice
To register, please contact Michelle Cader at email@example.com
*Note: These workshops will run pending enough interest.