Deadline October 27, 2016
Niagara Region has a full time opportunity for a Data Analyst–Family Health.
Reporting to the Manager Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program, the Data Analyst is responsible for developing and overseeing data collection and management procedures for Healthy Babies Healthy Children and Child Health Teams, including maintenance of ISCIS, IRSS and Triple P databases.
- Post-secondary diploma in a health related discipline with courses related to Statistical Analysis or Data Collection
- Post-secondary and/or graduate level degree in a health related discipline with courses related to Statistical Analysis or Data Collection preferred
- 1 year experience in related field.
- 2 years experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of ISCIS and IRSS database or related ministry directed database.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of various computer applications.
You can view the full job description, requirements and apply online at http://www.niagararegion.ca
Job Opening #17348 before midnight on October 27, 2016.
Uncover the wonder of the Niagara Region and join a team dedicated to meeting tomorrow’s challenges..today!
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.