Deadline November 30, 2016
This is a term position starting January 2017. The hours of work are 8:30 – 4:30 Monday through Friday.
The Kingston Family Health Team (KFHT) is a multidisciplinary primary health care team providing services to 30,000 patients in Kingston and the surrounding area.
The KFHT is currently recruiting a temporary 1.0 FTE Social Worker to join our mental health care team.
- Masters in Social Work
- Specialization clinical
- Current Registration in OCSWSSW
- Minimum 3 years working in a mental health care environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
- Training and familiarity with several practice models for individuals, couples and families including: cognitive behavioural therapy, solution-focused case work, crisis intervention, motivational interviewing, and addictions counselling.
- Provide therapeutic counselling for clients seeking support for anxiety, depression and stress.
- Assist clients with navigating community resources
- Group work
- Educational seminars
- Health promotion activities
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]. The deadline for applications is November 30, 2016.