New Liskeard, Ontario
Deadline December 9, 2016
Permanent, Full-Time, 35 Hrs
The Timiskaming Health Unit is seeking a motivated individual, knowledgeable in population health to join its team of public health professionals. The Analyst – Research, Planning and Policy will assist with strategic initiatives and services by supporting research, planning, and evaluation. Analyst initiatives may also include supporting knowledge exchange and the development of healthy public policy, implementing a program or project, preparing reports and liaising with internal and external key stakeholders.
- A Master’s degree in Health Sciences, Health Promotion or related degree essential;
- Experience in a public health setting;
- Strong research and analytical skills with qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Broad knowledge of public health issues and population health;
- Experience in program planning, evaluation and project coordination;
- Strong verbal and written communication and knowledge exchange skills;
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills;
- Excellent computer skills.
Applications will be accepted until December 9, 2016. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please apply to:
Director of Corporate Services
Timiskaming Health Unit
247 Whitewood Avenue
Unit 43 P.O. Box 1090
New Liskeard, P0J 1P0
Timiskaming Health Unit is committed to an inclusive, barrier free environment. We encourage all applicants to self-identify their barriers on their resumes and/or cover letter in order to provide accommodations in all steps of the hiring
process. This is to ensure that all are able to participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.