February 14 - 28, 2017
Get to know the Circle of Health, an innovative tool that enhances collaboration across sectors!
Our upcoming online workshop series delves into the practice and value of the Circle of Health as a tool that engages collaborators, creates a shared language for stakeholders, and promotes innovative solutions to complex issues.
Throughout this online professional development course, you will engage in dialogue with other participants, and learn from each other – as well as the facilitator. The Circle of Health integrates principles of health promotion and frameworks such as Ottawa Charter, the social determinants of health, and the Aboriginal Medicine Wheel. The Circle of Health is used around the world, is available in 6 languages, and recently celebrated its 20th anniversary!
You will gain:
- Increased abilities in planning to deal with complex issues
- Specific partnership development skills and tools
- Knowledge about team building with a shared framework and language
- Understanding of varied learning styles and the best ways to engage others
- Enhanced facilitation skills and an opportunity to facilitate a group online
- A network of online connections
- Increased confidence in using the Circle of Health and integrating it into your work-life experience
Workshops run from February 14 to 28 at 12:00 -1:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:00-2:30 p.m. Atlantic; 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Central European Time).
- Covering the Basics: The Circle of Health & e-Learning • February 14
- Developing Partnerships • February 16
- Collaborative Value-Based Planning • February 21
- Sharing Information with Others • February 23
- Facilitating Discussions • February 28
Register for single workshops or the full series, and join from the comfort of your home or office. Individual workshops are $65 CAD, and the full 5-part training series is $299 CAD per person. Series discounts are available for groups of 3 or more.
Register early to reserve your spot; numbers are limited to 20 participants per session.
Learn more & register now! https://quaichlearningcentre.wordpress.com/.