Geared to public health and allied health professionals, Concordia University of Edmonton continues for the 10th year to offer on-line courses leading to Graduate Certificates in Leadership, Strategic Communication, and Work with Vulnerable Populations.
These courses provide tools and knowledge to practitioners to respond to complex challenges and changes in organizations and in communities. Some universities accept these courses and provide credit towards their MPH and other graduate programs.
Courses are offered every 8 weeks and delivered online.
Register now and take your professional practice to the next level.
March 22 - May 17, 2017
- PHLD 615: Ethical Leadership and Critical Choice (March 22 – May 17, 2017)
- PHSC 628: Social and Behavioural Change for Public Health (March 22 - May 17, 2017)
- PHVP 631: Aboriginal Health and Healthy Public Policy (May 24 - July 12, 2017)
May 24 - July 12, 2017
- PHLD 602: Project Planning for Public Health Professionals
- PHSC 624: Community Engagement in Public Health
- PHVP 637: Public Health for Socially Marginalized Populations
For more information, please visit http://publichealth.concordia.ab.ca/graduate-certificates-in-public-health/.