Fort Frances, Ontario
Deadline May 2, 2017
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Health Educator - Dental, #2017-15
Terms: Term Contract, Part Time, 21 hours per week
Location: Fort Frances, ON
As a member of the dental health team the Health Educator collaborates with community health and social service agencies to deliver oral health promotion and disease prevention programs to residents of Fort Frances and surrounding area including designated First Nations.
- Dental Assistant Level I or II certification or equivalent dental background required
- College diploma in a health related field an asset
- Minimum one year post-secondary education required
- Experience working with a variety of age groups and cultures in diverse settings
- Knowledge and/or experience with principles of child and adult education, community development and mobilization
- Demonstrated computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to work well independently and as part of multi-disciplinary teams
- Willingness to work irregular hours
Salary: $23.87 - $30.65 per hour
Extensive travel involved. Must have access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted via email only to email@example.com.
Applicants must reference posting #2017-15.
Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at 807-468-3147.
Deadline for Applications: Tuesday May 2, 2017 at Noon CST
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.