Niagara Falls, Ontario
Deadline May 1, 2017
Full time, permanent - 37.5 hrs per week
Annual Salary Range: $62,665 to $75,500
The Niagara Falls Community Health Centre is a collaborative, inter-professional health care team that strives to service the broad community of Niagara Falls with a specialized focus on those populations that have barriers to care including mental health and addictions. Our team is currently seeking a full time Coordinator of Client Care with strong clinical skills who is excited by working in a team environment lead by an administrative leadership team. The Coordinator is the team lead for efforts to coordinate client care and mental health services at NFCHC including assessment, mental health triage, coordination of care, counseling and program development and facilitation. The Coordinator will lead the counseling department to provide a broad range of mental and emotional health services to individuals including assessment, time-limited counseling, bridging case management and group work services.
- Master of Social Work or Masters of Counseling from a recognized university preferred and membership within the appropriate regulatory body
- 3-5 years experience in a community mental health setting
- Excellent crisis intervention, conflict management and communication skills
- Training and familiarity with DBT and Trauma informed practice
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in current psychosocial theory, counseling and support group approaches
- A robust knowledge of regional community resources
- Passion for reducing health care barriers for complex clients
- Demonstrated ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Must be able to coordinate other department staff and lead team meetings
- Excellent group facilitation skills
NFCHC offers an excellent compensation and benefit plan.
Interested, qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume to the Health Program Director at LBlundell@nfchc.ca. Closing date to receive resume is May 1, 2017.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At NFCHC, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
NFCHC offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.