Deadline May 5, 2017
Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University (David Braley Health Science Centre, 5th Floor, 100 Main Street West)
Job ID: 13507
Term: 36.5 month contract
Salary Grade/Band: Grade 11 (Salary range: $33.72-47.46 [hourly])
Reporting to the Executive Director and liaising closely with the Chair and Executive Academic Lead for Health TAPESTRY, the Program Manager will support the Patient’s First Action Plan for Health Care by enhancing local coordination of care and strengthening connections between patients, providers, and their communities.
The Health TAPESTRY Ontario Program led by the McMaster University Department of Family Medicine is seeking a Program Manager to provide strategic and operational leadership in the implementation and evaluation of Health TAPESTRY in six Ontario communities by 2019.
Competencies of particular interest include:
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in the preparation of reports, briefs, presentations;
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with key stakeholders;
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills related to knowledge translation strategy development and implementation;
- Authentic and enthusiastic commitment to the vision and work of Health TAPESTRY;
- Demonstrated expertise and success in patient, clinician/clinical team and community engagement;
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and communications skills (written and verbal);
- Experience with, and respected for, fulfilling liaison role with government(s) and other funder(s)/decision-maker(s); and
- Strong project management skills encompassing full scope.
Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience in leading and managing in a primary care context.
Ability to obtain a valid vulnerable sectors police check is required.
Flexibility is necessary, as the position may require the incumbent to work occasional early mornings, evenings, or weekends.
- Master's degree in Health Sciences or relevant field.
- Requires 6 years of relevant experience.
Deadline: May 5, 2017
The full job posting (In English), including additional details and instructions to apply, is available on the McMaster University website : https://careers.mcmaster.ca/psp/prepprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP....