September 21, 2017
Join us for a panel discussion on improving road safety to protect children’s health and safety. Learn about work being done internationally, nationally, and locally, such as Vision Zero and Safe Routes to School, to promote road safety and protect youth on our roads.
Presenting discussants will be:
- Moderator: Dr. Lawrence C. Loh - Associate Medical Officer of Health, Peel Public Health
- Natalie Draisin - Director, North American Office & United Nations Representative, FIA Foundation
- Dr. Eileen de Villa - Medical Officer of Health, Toronto Public Health
- Pamela Fuselli - Vice President, Knowledge Transfer & Stakeholder Relations, Parachute Canada
- Barbara Gray - General Manager, Transportation Services, City of Toronto
- Valerie Smith - Director, Solutions, Parachute Canada
Stay on for an evening of networking with the Young Public Health Professionals' Network.
More information about the event and registration are available at http://bit.ly/2eHlobi.