Help Create an Asthma Friendly School Community
5 out of 20 kids have asthma in Ontario. Help create an asthma-friendly school community and support the implementation of Ryan’s Law, 2015 (Ensuring Asthma Friendly Schools) with free bilingual Ophea resources:
- Refreshed Managing Asthma in Our Schools Video and new accompanying Video Viewer Guide (developed by the Lung Association in partnership with Ophea)
- Creating Asthma Friendly Schools Essentials Kit (principals and educators)
- Creating Asthma Friendly Schools Community Awareness Kit (educators, parents, and students)
- Creating Asthma Friendly Child Care Centres Kit
- After-School, Sport and Recreation Settings Asthma Kit
Learn more and download the Asthma resources at https://teachingtools.ophea.net/supplements/asthma-education-initiative.