November 6, 2017
1:00 p.m. EST
Join us for a discussion on the latest trends and prevention strategies for preventing falls in children aged 0-6. This hour-long webinar will feature three presentations from experts in the field of injury and fall prevention, including:
- Matt Aymar - Spokesperson and Knowledge Translation Coordinator, Parachute Canada
- Etta Li - Public Health Nurse, York Region Public Health
- Dr. Barbara Morrongiello - Professor in Clinical Psychology: Applied Developmental Emphasis, University of Guelph.
Together these panelists will discuss:
- The latest trends when it comes to child falls (ages 0-6) in Ontario
- What? So What? Now What? A child injury prevention campaign (http://preventchildinjury.ca)
- ALTER, the Supervising for Home Safety Program
To register, visit https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/webinar-preventing-child-falls-the-latest-tr....
This webinar is brought to you by the Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre and Parachute Canada, a national charity dedicated to preventing injuries and saving lives.
And remember...November is Fall Prevention Month!! Help spread the word and promote falls in your community. Visit http://fallpreventionmonth.ca for more details.