November 15, 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton
Registration is open for Public Health Ontario’s 4th Vaccine Sciences Symposium (VSS).
The Symposium will bring together health care professionals interested in immunization to:
- examine current and emerging immunization research
- share diverse perspectives on scientific questions and spark debate
- develop and strengthen connections with colleagues across Ontario
This year, the Symposium will include:
- interesting speakers covering topics such as: immunization safety research, vaccine preventable diseases, potential benefits of new vaccines for Group A and/or Group B streptococci, Canada’s Immunization Monitoring Program ACTive (IMPACT), and Ontario’s routine rotavirus immunization program
- a debate on philosophical and religious exemptions to vaccination
- keynote on vaccination of HIV-infected children by Dr. William Moss, a Professor in the Department of Epidemiology at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- students showcasing their projects in a series of three-minute presentations (3MT™style)
For more information about the Symposium, please visit the PHO Event page at http://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/LearningAndDevelopment/Events/Pages... or email email@example.com.