As elections draw close in Ontario, policy makers have the opportunity to solicit for federal support and push for universal pharmacare for all Canadians. To keep pharmacare on the radar as policy makers prepare their campaign platforms, WellFort launched a #PHARMACAREFORALL campaign. We need the support of individuals, local groups, and organizations to raise public and political awareness of the issue and to increase pressure on policy makers to implement universal pharmacare sooner than later. Together, we can make #PHARMACAREFORALL a reality in Canada!
To take action, we are asking community groups and organizations to support the campaign by:
- Submit their logos to be added in the website
- Share the videos posted here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAtrUpNNglI
- Share the posters found at the campaign website
- Signed the petition online https://universalpharmacare.wixsite.com/ontario
- Engage with us on twitter @BramaleaCHC and tag Ontario politicians, sign the e-petitions (paper versions are available at the healthcare centre)
- Have a conversation with their local MPP.
See the press release at http://www.wellfort.ca/news-and-events/whats-new/2017/12/08/press-releas....