October 1-2, 2018
Registration now open now for our Sixth Biennial Championing Public Health Nutrition conference. The early bird rate is still available at https://www.foodforlifereport.ca
We will explore front-of-pack nutrition labelling, school food, the new Canada's Food Guide, the new national food policy for Canada, health-promoting consumption taxes, and much more.
Here are some confirmed speakers, so far:
- Brian Cook, PhD, Senior Researcher, Health Behaviours, University of Oxford
- Mike De Souza, Managing Editor, National Observer
- Yoni Freedhoff, MD, Founder & Medical Director, Bariatric Medical Institute
- Hasan Hutchinson PhD ND, Director General, Office of Nutrition Policy and Promotion, Health Canada
- Mary R. L'Abbe, PhD, Chair, Deptartment of Nutritional Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Sasha McNicoll, MES, Coordinator, Canadian Coalition for Healthy School Food
- Kim D. Raine, PhD, RD, FCAHS, Scientific Director, Centre for Health & Nutrition, University of Alberta
- TBA, the Embassy of Finland
The early bird rate will be available at https://www.foodforlifereport.ca at least until the conference program is complete.