Deadline April 13, 2018
Position: Manager, Digital Strategy
Location: Toronto (Downtown near Union Station)
Status: 14 Month Maternity Leave Replacement (commencing in May 2018)
It is an exciting time to join the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer’s digital strategy team. We are currently in the process of implementing our digital transformation roadmap and are looking for an experienced digital strategist to join our team as Manager, Digital Strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team that is driving the overall strategic and operational management of our organization’s digital ecosystem (e.g. websites, digital tools, online communities). You’ll also have the opportunity to manage a team of digital specialists who are passionate about driving change. Reporting to and working closely with the Director Knowledge Mobilization, the Manager collaborates with program teams across the Partnership on cross-functional projects, as well as with external partners and priority audiences to realize the full potential of the Partnership’s digital value proposition: Canada’s evidence-based destination for cancer control information.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree, Master's level preferred (Human Factors, Digital Media, Information Technology, Business Administration, Communication or similar)
- Minimum 7 years’ progressive experience in strategic and operational management of digital ecosystems with a minimum of 5 years experience in digital strategy
- Strong experience with overseeing the development of digital content (e.g. interactive tools, infographics, videos)
- Demonstrated strategic leadership and management skills
- Previous experience managing or directing a team along with strong mentoring, coaching and knowledge-sharing skills, ability to interact and work effectively with staff
- Demonstrated experience in providing digital strategy counsel to senior leaders
- Proven experience in strategic and operational management of websites
- Demonstrated ability to analyze emerging issues and develop strategic responses
- Experience working across a complex organization with many stakeholders
- Experience working in broader public sector, including provincial and federal government
- Highly proficient with communication tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop
- Exception analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills, including proven ability to work in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
Deadline: Friday, April 13, 2018
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position to Talent Management at [email protected] indicating ‘Manager, Digital Strategy’ in the subject line.
All applicants are appreciated however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, including accessible job postings, please call 416-915-9222 or email us at [email protected].