The Thunder Bay District Health Unit delivers public health programs and services to 158,000 individuals who live in the District. The Epidemiologist will work out of the Health Unit's main office located in the City of Thunder Bay, situated on the North Shore of Lake Superior in picturesque Northwestern Ontario.
Reporting to the Director of Population Health Resource & Communications, the Epidemiologist will monitor the health status of the district 's residents, conduct epidemiological studies and assist with the planning and evaluation of public health programs.
- Master's degree in Epidemiology
- 3-5 years experience in health related field
- Familiarity with current issues
- Proficient with computerized data management systems including statistical and epidemiological applications
- Understanding of NPHS and OHS surveys
For a complete job description, visit http://www.tbdhu.on.ca/career.htm
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to:
Lucille Keeler, Human Resources Assistant
Thunder Bay District Health Unit
999 Balmoral Street, Thunder Bay ON P7B 6E7
Fax (807) 625-4824
e-mail: [email protected]