Innovaction (http://www.innovaction.com/)is a national, bilingual, non-profit consulting organization. Innovaction helps client organizations, predominantly non-profit organizations in the health, social services and education sectors, to achieve healthy change. Professional services include consulting, training, coaching, facilitating, project development, and project management and support. These services are provided with a philosophical commitment to capacity building, whereby we work with clients to create sustainable solutions. Innovaction is a family-friendly and supportive employer who offers a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
The bilingual Consultant will work predominantly with our francophone clients. The Consultant will use up-to-date organizational development theory and practices to design sustainable, cost-effective processes that promote organizational effectiveness.
- Bilingual (French and English) - able to communicate fluently in both languages, both orally and in writing
- Knowledgeable/experienced in the non-profit sector, preferably in health, social services, education or a related field
- Masters level credential in a related field, plus a minimum of 3 years related experience, or the equivalent in combined education and experience
- Superior interpersonal/communication skills
- Proven ability to facilitate discussions and deliver training
- Experienced in consulting, and project development /management
- Demonstrated ability in business development
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, provide a variety of consulting services to our clients in the areas of organizational change and innovation, leadership development, networking and partnership development, and other related areas
- Design, develop and deliver customized training programs to assist clients in achieving required outcomes
- Develop, present and promote detailed proposals for client approval
- Secure client commitment and negotiate contracts
- Serve as project manager for various projects, as appropriate
- Collaborate in developing and implementing Innovaction business development strategies to achieve financial targets
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients in an effort to grow our work
Please send letter of interest and resume to: Linda Spence, HR Specialist Lindasp@innovaction.com or fax (416) 408-4716
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.