(2 year contract position with possible renewal)
Coordinates the North West Scarborough EYC project which brings services for children and their families into the Agincourt area.
* Develops and organizes the project programs as stipulated in the project proposal
* Promotes and markets the program to the community.
* Oversees service delivery at the two Northwest Scarborough Child and Family Centres and satellites.
* Coordinates the services of the project's partner agencies.
* Ensures the quality of the programs delivered at the project's satellite sites.
* Liaises with funders, sponsors, private sector, collaboration partners and other service providers to enhance the delivery of services to the community.
* Assists in the hiring of some staff
* Coordinates and trains all other project staff where needed
* Assists the project's lead agency to manage the operation, administration and budget of the project.
* Conducts Project evaluation and creates reports according to the requirements of the funder
* Participates in service delivery when required and agreed.
An organized individual with experience and education in the following areas:
* Experience in program or project management working with young children and families
* Education and/or experience in Human Services
* Basic computer skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Second language an asset
* Access to a vehicle and valid drivers licence is required
* Experience working with a diverse community
Accountability: to the Lead Agency E.D.
Salary: $40,000/year with benefits and travel allowance
Please submit your resume by fax or mail by April 17th, 2002 to
Jane Robson - EYCF
Agincourt Community Services Association
2600 Birchmount Rd. Units A & B
Scarborough, ON M1T 2M5
Fax: (416) 321-6922
Planned starting date: May 1st, 2002
We thank you for your interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.