This is a full-time position working from our Stratford office. Responsibilities include working with our dynamic, multi-discipline team to enforce the Tobacco Control Act as well as planning and implementing chronic disease programs with an emphasis on tobacco. This full-time position is covered by the CUPE collective agreement.
* baccalaureate degree in a health-related field
* demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and evaluation; health promotion and community development; and oral and written communication
* knowledge of inspection routines and provincial offences enforcement is an asset
* proven ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
* computer skills including word processing and Internet
* valid Ontario driver's license and the use of an automobile
Apply by May 30, 2003 to
Director of Community Health
Perth District Health unit
653 West Gore Street
Stratford, Ontario N5A 1L4
Fax: (519) 271-2195
We regret that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.