North Lanark County Community Health Centre, a part of Lanark Health and Community Services has a Call for Proposals.
The Health Promotion program of the North Lanark County Community Health Centre implements a broad range of health-promotion strategies across Lanark County, located in Eastern Ontario. The strategies are based on the population health promotion model and grounded in social determinants of health theory.
The program seeks proposals from those familiar with the Ontario Community Health Centre sector and experienced in evaluation to deliver the following:
* Evaluability assessment of existing goals and objectives of selected groups and community initiatives
* Development of an interactive process to work with staff in the development of evaluable goals and objectives and measurable outcomes for all community initiatives and personal-development groups; ensure goals and objectives are linked to the organization's logic model
* Development of evaluation framework, implementation plan and reporting mechanisms for personal-development groups and community initiatives including development of required measurement tools; this framework should take into account the resources available within the organization
* Work with staff to pilot evaluation of one community initiative
* Staff training on the evaluation framework and plan
Time frame: Work to be completed by March 31, 2004
Background materials are available on request. For more information or to submit a proposal contact
North Lanark County Community Health Centre
A part of Lanark Health and Community Services
207 Robertson Drive
Lanark, ON K0G 1K0
Deadline: June 20, 2003