Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: National Office, 790 Bay Street, Toronto
The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (CBCF) invites applications for the position of National Director, Health Promotion & Grant Allocations. CBCF is a registered charitable organization dedicated exclusively to the fight against breast cancer. It works collaboratively to fund, support and advocate for
* relevant and innovative breast cancer research,
* meaningful education and awareness programs,
* early diagnosis and effective treatment, and
* a positive quality of life for those living with breast cancer.
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created position is responsible for the strategic leadership and management of CBCF's
* national activities, programs, and advocacy in the area of health promotion and cancer control;
* national grant allocation programs; and
* knowledge exchange and quality assurance collaborative initiatives regarding National and Chapters' health promotion activities and allocations programs.
For more information please contact Susan Martin at [email protected].
Please email your resume by March 25, 2005, to the attention of Susan Martin, HR Manager:
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
790 Bay Street, Suite 1000
Toronto, ON M5G 1N8
Fax: (416) 596 7857