Together with the Halton Community, the Health Department works to achieve the best possible health for all.
* Masters degree in health sciences, health administration or related field
* Five years experience in management
* Registered Nurse with a current Certificate of Competence from the
College of Nurses of Ontario
* Broad knowledge, skills and experience in Public Health and working with families in their reproductive years
* Demonstrated people/interpersonal skills
* Experience in budgeting, research, data collection and analysis, project management and program evaluation
* A flexible management style and proven experience in leading, coaching and managing a diverse team of professionals is essential
* Be able to actively influence and motivate people in a confident and positive manner
* Excellent leadership qualities
* A broad knowledge of Public Health, human services, determinants of
health, and integrated planning is required
* Computer skills with Microsoft Office and Internet use
* Must have own transportation and a valid driver's license
* An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
View the full posting and submission guidelines at http://www.region.halton.on.ca/about/jobs/.
Posting expires June 24, 2005.