* Most of us spend a lot of time at work--learn how to make it healthier
* Breathing fire? Wood burning and your lungs--Millions of Canadians
use woodstoves and fireplaces to keep out winter's chill, but wood
burning comes with serious health risks
* Health Event Highlights--Breast Cancer Awareness Month, National
Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Month, World Breastfeeding Week in
Canada, Mental Illness Awareness Week, International Walk to School Day
and Week, National Family Week, World Mental Health Day
* Fact or Fiction--Owning a pet can significantly improve overall health and reduce risk of disease
* Question of the Month--How can I deal most effectively with stress?
The Canadian Health Network--health information you can trust.