If you are a forward-thinking professional striving for excellence and
seeking new challenges with an award-winning and progressive
organization that values a supportive and respectful environment,
teamwork, effective communication, integrity and quality service,
consider this challenging career opportunity with Peel Public Health
within our Chronic Disease and Injury Division.
Dental Hygienist (Public Health) #06-18
As an integral member of the Dental Team, you will be assessing the
dental status of pre-school and elementary school aged children in
relation to the Children in Need of Treatment program (CINOT). In
addition, you will participate in health promotion, and educational
initiatives as required. You will also be providing preventive
dental services in a satellite and mobile dental clinic setting.
You may be required to drive the mobile preventive clinic vehicle (no
special license required).
If you possess
- a diploma in dental hygiene from a recognized college
- registration in good standing with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- a minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- good communication skills both verbal and written
- well developed organizational and planning skills
- basic computer knowledge in Outlook, Word and Excel,
- prior public health experience, and working knowledge with children, we would like to hear from you.
There is more to a career at Peel; we also offer
- a salary range of $49,000-$61,249
- a comprehensive benefits package
- pay for performance
- tuition assistance
- training and development
- advancement opportunities
- a pension plan (Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System-OMERS)
- a healthy workplace
- a voice in the development of corporate initiatives and much more!
To pursue this attractive opportunity, please submit your application
online http://www.peelregion.ca/jobs and select current listings +
Dental Hygienist (Public Health) # 06-18. Preference will be
given to applicants who apply by January 27, 2006.
The Region of Peel, an equal opportunity employer, appreciates all
responses; however, only candidates under consideration will be