Safe Communities Foundation (SCF) is a national, not-for-profit
charitable organization dedicated to making Canada the safest country
in the world to live, learn, work and play.
As the President, you report to the Board of Directors. You are
responsible for leadership, management and hands on participation in
delivering on the strategic direction and mandate of the foundation.
You have high energy and passion and have demonstrated credibility and
integrity throughout your career.
As an innovative self- starter and an ideal candidate, you must:
- Be an accomplished, results-driven leader
- Be a financially astute leader with proven profit/loss responsibilities
- Have led an organization towards increased revenues or funds.
- Have demonstrated the ability to build networks and leverage relationships for mutual benefit of stakeholders and communities
- Have a proven track record in fundraising
- Be a dynamic and personable leader who represents our cause well
- Lead by example, setting clear objectives for service and support
- Have a strong capacity to collaborate with a board of directors and staff and leaders in both the private and public sector.
- Have a demonstrated track record of strong relationships with key influencers
- Have a demonstrated ability to assess and manage risk
- Have excellent public speaking skills and be comfortable with media and large network relationships
Compensation for this position, located in Toronto, is $100,000 plus.
If you are interested in leading Safe Communities to the next level,
submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
By applying for employment, you consent to the collection, use and
necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the
application and selection process. Deadline for applications is
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates being selected for interviews will be contacted.